HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I would have to agree SUM, the puppet masters have yet to show themselves. However, my quesiton to you would be does your interpretation suggest that RCF is allowing us to come dangerously close to a buyout? OR Is RCF currently shopping around for potential buyers prior to allowing the auctioning of NOT to commence; that is once all derisking has occurred.

Our relationship with RCF for years has been parasitic at best, yes, but they will not drain us dry of our life blood, they will keep us alive until they get what they came for; money, and lots of it. RCF right now controls the ROF in my books, because they are the most prominent factor here to it's success by allowing NOT to live. The "Something Brewing" that you speak of I agree is happening, and as you say has been happening for years. Whatever it is my guess is that we will not have to wait too much longer to find out, because once we get our green light it or they will show themselves. As for unfriendly advances on NOT, also yes, but the only unfriendly one visible right now is RCF, and they are making sure that when the buyout happens that their investment pays off. Whether unfriendly or NOT they will keep us from being bought out for now, and when it does finally happen, and I agree it will, it will be as many have said, for a "Big SUM of Money. So, let them play. I am just waiting for the end of the game when my bets pay off.

GLTA,

TM.

New Message
Please login to post a reply