HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

My question is, why do they have to boil their water to drink.
They are first to say how they are concerned about maintaining their environment in pristine condition. So who has fouled their water.
Mining companies? I doubt it. In many cases mining companies want to come in and have yet to foul their drinking water, should it happen.
So my answer is - They have only themselves to blame.
In addition if they got the high paying jobs that mines provide then they would be able to affort proper treatment of their water that they themselves have polluted.
Sooo they should get on board and encourage mining companies to come in and improve their quality of life.
So why is the Deloitte report held up? As posted here, it is due to two communities dragging thier feet and perhaps using this method to protest that they are not getting enough. Punishing not only the mining companies abut also other native communities that imo have more to say what happens in the Ring.

Ontario government, you lack the spine to state what needs to be and not let the province to be held at ransom by people who have little if any right to impede progress.
Ed

New Message
Please login to post a reply