HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: OT: Trudeau vows to end First Nations reserve boil-water advisories within 5 yrs

Yes, fixing this should be easy.

But a figure of $7M has come from Neskatanga for fixing it. Divide that by 350 and that's $20,000/person in the community.

I mean, we have a boat access cottage just outside from the northern muskoka line and I suppose we have a boil water advisory too. Crisis. Must be 3rd world conditions.

If every person on our lake would be given the above allotment, we would all have solar panels and each have a lake water purifier. Really, we just drink the water that we bottle straight from the spring nearby (other side of the lake) and have invested in our own solar panels. We have a backup generator just in case and for harder tasks like pumping water. Crisis.

So what's the problem? I agree, using diesel and not having potable water seems pretty easy to do away with. My guess is that this is all about politics/money and not actually about these "end results."

Personally, I'd love to live at the cottage year-round, no winter road service. Oh and I have to work in order to pay for my living. I'd wager that if I had a guaranteed income from the government that my cottage life wouldn't be seasonal. Maybe if this investment pays off, I'll be lucky enough to live year-round like these FNs do now.

New Message
Please login to post a reply