HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Strong analysis, resultdriven mode of OCC and mindblowing recommandations added. Spefically like the separate ROF part of the report. Pressure is building in the most positive way thinkable. If one just looks to the figures of government income, benefits, GDP impact of the ROF it is once and for all clear that the entire project is lowhanging fruit to be picked. How difficult is the actual road connection and construction in that shared view ? I suppose 2016 is NOT's year. Take care as it may run up quite a bit before take-over by a Major. I do not see any of the Majors willing to have the Chinese take power even for a KWG standstill for 3 years to come. Bushveld has a limited minelife of up to another 20 years based on reserves rather than deposit, ROF over a 100 years based on deposit + infra = reserves. In my textbook, if the end is well, all is well. About time to start thanking Cliffs for their work, pity KWG and NOT are not yet consolidated to keep more ' internal ' ROF competition to the minimum. At this point it is only an advantage to have some Chinese voyerism, at a later stage we will see who eats who. And at how many dollars.
New Message
Please login to post a reply