HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

It would be comical if not pathetic that one group of people living far and away from another group of people, feel that they should be able to determine what is good for the other people, that they shouldn't have clean water and access provided by gov't funding, like the rest of us get, because it's, not in their minds, cost effective. Yes we should be able to march up north, build mines to increase the share price of our stocks, get it done sooner than later because we are tired of sitting around waiting for our SP to go up.

I respect the FN desire to care for the land but not the superficial concerns of those who simply want profits. One of the reasons we need decent roads in the north is because the winter roads are becoming no longer dependable, resulting from the warming climate. But let's do the residential school theme and drag them all down to Southern Ontario because they'd be happier right? After all we did such a good job on the FN the first time around right? That worked really well. Some are highly critical of the FN plight and have a sh&! or get off the pot view. There is some merit to it but I think we first have a debt to pay for intentionally destroying an indigenous people. I don't promote being taken by foolish propositions, but a negotiated settlement is required to set the record clean. We are on their land and should respect that. If someone comes into your neighbourhood and tells you they're building a quarry across the street from you ( happened in my area) I wonder how you'd feel. Never mind the cracks in your foundation, a little epoxy will fix that. And your well water....not to worry.

It truly is amazing how people don't recognize their own biases and resultant unconsciousness. It's been said we're only two weeks from the cave days and with the modern mindset, little different from the ancient one, it should come as no surprise.

New Message
Please login to post a reply