HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

My answer Sum4:
Yes cost effectiveness has a lot to do with it all, surely you know better. Would you want to pay for a four lane highway to no where? It is not dictating to other people but it is simply tax base determining affordability.
As for tired, yes I am because of lame excuses for not doing the above.
As posted here by someone earlier, one can not have an old life style of way up north and conveniences of the south. Just impractical.

With regard to past treaties, both sides made mistakes but are we all to pay today for mistakes that our grandfathers made? They did what they considered fair then and we can not use 21st century's standards to criticize the past. Just recognize and learn from those mistakes and not repeat. That is why we have history lessons.

I am intolerant of the excesses of some band managments. If my tax money is paying for them then am entitled to complain. Probably even a citizen's duty to do so.

As for your quarry example, would you have complained if that quarry was 10 km away. Would you even have a say if it was 100 km away? As you point out today even down south wrongs are done, so applying to the north human nature is to be any different?
My example - Did we foul up their drinking water supply? Are we to pay for it's restoration? Some say yes, I say why?

Yes we all are biased to some degree but engaging in superlatives does not help understanding, if anything they confuse.

Usually I agree with your opinions Sum, also years ago someone accussed me of being you. But not agreeing always, just appreciating as of others ;-) Ed.

p.s. anyone able to PM members? I still can not.

New Message
Please login to post a reply