HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

"When you are the pot do not call a tea kettle black.
Sorry, but I do not like it when people pitch on this forum a company that is behind the times and at the same time make my company the villain by comparison". (Edgy)

Some people seem to have major issues and come across as being majorly defensive... not once did I put Noront down or protray Noront as being a villian... no where did I say that they were not pro active either but some on this forum do seem to have a hate for KWG ... if anything I would love to see both companies suceed but the East west route where's the money that the gov't is dishing out to make it happen?... where is the money for the the north south route from the gov't to make it happen?... it's no where to be seen... promises promises and more promises... the gov't is still trying to get it right... where's the Deloitte report ... another study to study the study... insanity or incompetance.. at the pace we going at getting the infrastructure put into place in order for the RoF to be developed, maybe cliffs was right "not in my generation". So the gov't continues to promise, , but until they "SHOW US THE MONEY" until the shovels hit the ground they're nothing but empty promises, smoke and mirrors... for some to think or suggest that KWG is behind the times they should really take a deep breath sit back and give their head a shake, at least KWG searched out another avenue FDSI (maybe Noront searched other avenues as well I have no idea) to get infrastructure into the ring and are presently working on a patent to process the refining Chromite using natural gas. (might not have an EA but behind the times... I think not)

New Message
Please login to post a reply