HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I have not given up but "any day" sure don't mean what it did 10 years ago. I think when the government asks me for respect or a vote or for me to believe anything they say, I will say, sure "any day now" or when you "get it right" Its all just bad air from anyone who gets voted in. How do these people look in the mirror in the morning....

Recommendations due "any day" from four first nations involved in the community corridor study will "inform" decisions the province will make about a transportation route to the Ring of Fire.

The $785,000 study is being led by Webequie First Nation, in partnership with Eabametoong, Neskantaga and Nibinamik First Nations. It is being funded by the Ministry of Northern Development and Mines and Natural Resources Canada.

Among other issues, the study was to look at the cost and viability of moving ore and people by both freight and road in the chromite-rich area about 500 kilometres northeast of Thunder Bay.

Northern Development and Mines Minister Michael Gravelle said Wednesday the study will look at the best way to access ore deposits.

The study, which was announced in February 2015, was to be completed in March of this year, but the group conducting it was given a three-month extension.

New Message
Please login to post a reply