HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

My guess is Noront was acting in advance and counting on a decision being made. That's clearly not the case, there's no decision. They get "shafted" every time they act like that, just as having done a draft EA well in advance. Now having to redo it ... and where is that now?

What is clear is that FNs are still not on board. They are still fighting amongst themselves and with gov and industry.

It wouldn't even be worth it to announce good drill results right now. How much longer will a decision on a road last? Who knows. Just think how long it has already been!

I used to have 400 000 shares ... today I have none. Sadly, a month before it popped, (where I would have broken even after averaging down for years), I had already moved my money over to invest in volatility ... which partially worked ... until Brexit was shrugged off by the market ... because the market is controlled volatility hit a 2 year low whilst the pound had shed so much of its value and the BOE decided to lower rates (clearly a sign that something was wrong yet markets fared well enough!) We are in a strange environment, precious metals might work but otherwise ... I think this deflationary mode might be here for some time to come. Today, I've lost all my money ... all of it. So count your blessings with what you have. What will you do when banks start charging you interest for having your money sit with them? Silly, Silly times.

New Message
Please login to post a reply