HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Source: http://resourceclips.com/2016/08/26/the-optimistic-route/

"The study was conducted by GreenForest Management, a Thunder Bay-based firm whose previous work included planning, construction and maintenance of 700 kilometres of all-weather roads north of Sioux Lookout and of 360 kilometres of all-weather roads north of Nakina.

Smeenk calls the report, which cost KWG between $25,000 and $35,000, “a good news story” that counters disappointment in the government-funded study."

Please!!!!! Correct me if I am wrong here. Didn't Noront years ago spend millions upon millions to do their own E-W road study, and now we're being told that KWG cracks one off for the measely cost of a mid-sized car; $25,000 - $35,000. Then, of course, we have our close to $ 800,000 dollar government/FN study, which appears will cost even more because of First Nation indecision. You've got to be kidding me! What did Frank do that was so different, and how many corners did he cut to make his so called "study" so cheap. If Frank's study is so detailed and cost effective then why the "H" hasn't he brought this forth earlier, and why the "H" is he bringing it forth now. I thought all the mining companies were on the same page here, that they didn't care what progress was made to move the Ring of Fire forward, just that whoever could move things along was to be encouraged. Now we have what appears to be a rivalry between NOT and KWG to out do each other, that is just slowing things down.

No offense Frank, but I hope you're study is complete. If this is just a feable attempt to get your own way then back off. Your not helping things. Your hindering them. May I suggest you put your differences aside and work for the common good. You will get your railroad in due time, but for now why not encourage those (NOT) who are in a better position (Feasibility Studies complete, Financial backing, EA near completion, Mining Permit in motion....) to start mining, so we can actually see someone make the first home run here. Instead of just going back and forth between the bases.

No one is keeping score Frank. We all just want the game to begin.

TM.

New Message
Please login to post a reply