HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

As Bob Rae spends most of his time tweeting about Trump and other frivalties I expect the hard negotiating may be done. If it wasn't it would seem he would be busy at work for the Matawa. To me it seemed he was absent from the twitterverse when the hardball talks were under way.

I expect the announcement will be at a time that gives all the Libs from Trudeau down to Wynne and Gravelle the biggest selfie opportunity. They need a big boost if any expect to stay in power. Spend, spend, spend must be backed up with some earnings.

http://www.torontosun.com/2016/09/27/wynnes-green-energy-nightmare

"As we predicted, their blunder has turned into an unmitigated financial disaster for the people of Ontario, costing them billions of wasted dollars on their present and future hydro bills."

Bob Rae @BobRae48 6m6 minutes ago

Why do I have a feeling that there's more to Donald's bizarre behaviour - that there's an even bigger crash and burn gonna happen ?#Trump

New Message
Please login to post a reply