HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Sorry to rain on this nickel parade again, but I think this discussion is irrelevant to us as Noront investors and it's Eagle mine.

As I have written here many times before, I relish the news that nickel proces are down and that many nickel miners are cutting back, temporarily closing mines or abandoning a nickel mine.

A Question: Ed, What are you smoking?

Answer: Well nothing much, a glass of wine when am in the dumps ( cheap way of avoiding a psychiatrist).

Another question: Why?

Because (repetition) our nickel ore is rich so lower prices only reduce the profit potential which is large and we can afford it. But what it means more to me is that competition withers in low prices and only highly profitable mines remain, meaning our Eagle being one of them. That assures us a guaranteed market.

A guarantee and profit say a lot to potential financiers of our Eagle mine once Noront seeks funding for construction.

Cheers, Ed G.

New Message
Please login to post a reply