HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

More red tape means more civil servants to administer the additional regulations - have to keep the unemployment numbers down! I spent 35 years in the sand, gravel and quarry business including some huge projects and highest level aggregate association positions.

I got a chance to and sold out to a big guy, warned my friends and watched a number of them get forced out or bankrupted by a combination of overregulation and anti-competitive actions (sometimes one and the same).

There a a few Ontario and regional contractors, one in particular a friend who could put the road in at an astonishing pace, probably getting all the gravel down in one season - either route! Bridges could be done by the end of year two. All that is needed is for the job to be let on an end result and performance basis then get out of the way.

New Message
Please login to post a reply