HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

A couple of familiar names... Cementation being part of the Noront feasibility team, as well as, Franco-Nevada's CEO David Harquail. 

Cementation, Bio-Mine on the short list in mine tech competition
Feb 23, 2017 4:00 PM by: Northern Ontario Business Staff

Two Northern Ontario companies are among the five finalists in the #DisruptMiningcompetition staged by Goldcorp and Integra Gold Corp.

Held during the annual Prospectors and Developers Association of Canada conference, the event showcases disruptive and exponential technologies that have the potential to revolutionize various aspects of the industry.

Picked out of 153 submissions, the five finalists will pitch their disruptive technology "shark-tank style” to a panel of judges at the Carlu in Toronto on March 5.

North Bay mine builder Cementation Canada has a proof of concept model that combines existing crushing, pumping and slurry technologies that will eliminate the need for mine shaft production hoisting or trucking ore to the surface.

Their process injection hoisting uses a pump driven pipeline loop.

The company said the invention is adaptable to all mining methods and could “revolutionize underground mine development” by substantially reduces energy consumption and ventilation requirements.

Sudbury’s Bio-Mine Ltd. has a “game-changing environmental technology” that uses “bio-intelligent” organisms that are programmable for targeted metal recovery and remediation. Discovered by Dr. Vasu Appanna, a former Laurentian University dean of science and engineering, the company is said to be driving the mediation sector towards the elusive and ultimate "0-footprint" goal.

The other finalists are Montreal data-miner Goldspot Discoveries, Toronto’s Kore Geosystems, and TradeWind Markets Inc. of New York.

Each finalist will have five minutes to pitch and defend their idea to the panel. Judges will have two minutes to respond and ask questions.

On the panel are: David Harquail, CEO, Franco-Nevada Corporation; Robert Herjavec, CEO, Herjavec Group and judge on ABC Television Network's Shark Tank; Rob McEwen, Chairman & CEO, McEwen Mining; Todd White, COO, Goldcorp Inc. and Bernadette Wightman, President, Cisco Canada.

Goldcorp and Todd White have committed $1,000,000 for a proof of concept at one of its mines or investment in the winning technologies. The remaining four judges will represent $100,000 each.

https://www.northernontariobusiness.com/industry-news/mining/disruptive-northerners-make-their-pitch-544334

New Message
Please login to post a reply