HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

"If you had the opportunity to meet Doug Ford in the next few weeks, and ask him any question you could, what question would that be?"

To TequilaRose; To Hot To Handle, ....

and the fewer than half dozen Rof Fire shareholder % control investors' remaining here, on this dying blog.

The past three (3Premier Ford election aready  announced actions, ....including, todaya Emergency action [arrest, fine, permanently remove, with necessary force];.....the bridge and road blockades, etc of US/canada our Canada's border trade capabilities.

This is what elected leaders are supposed to do.

My question to Ford, during my meeting with him, (already often detailed expressed on this AGO blog,..over the past many months.

I would provide Mr. FORD,  his immediate action plan for the Ontario's Rof Fire:

In cooperation/ negotiation with existing Noront all shareholders, ( Wyloo; BHP; RCF; BoD(NOT) shareholders; etc), and particularly wanna-be majoriy CONTROLownership investors.

Offer ,....>> to immediately purchace on all (open on all western based world markets:- Ontaio Treasury, 10% of the issued/ owned  shares of Noront for $10(c), per share.

In return, the ON government would immediately fund the construction the to entrance the Noront Mine. This $1.4 to $2.0 (c)B cost for the "road",  would extend from Moosonee, ON, Deep harbour   Sea Port to the Trans Canada Hwy.

The Federal government will pay 50% of this road cost, Ontario will charge road usage tolls to all users, except registered indigeous Ontario Rof Fire users, and build a CDN Defence Arctic security aemed and permanent, naval, base, 

Ontario will create special tax - exploration, mining and contruction incentives for any/all labour movement ( including new immigrants); people to work in and reside the Rof Fire N. Ont. development area based on actual residence and input/ development  of authorized work effort, ..for The next miinomum 35years.

Existing Noront shareholders would would be able to retain 100% of their existing Normont share holdings

Peter Marshall

New Message
Please login to post a reply