HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Remedy....That's just it....I DON'T KNOW. I am not a lawyer or mining export expert. I am  merely opening up a space for discussion and questions. Far less than the Ring of Fire has been given press in the mining world that I deem not worthy of being reported ...Yet this has NOT. Why? No one jumping up and down...NOT one comment of concern, or objection. No sense of worry...It just does not make sense to me. All I know is this...Ford jumped on his proverbial bulldozer to the Ring of Fire at the start of his career as Premier of Ontario, so I assume he is still on it. There have been no reported meetings between the province and Wyloo that I can recall, and neither Ford or Trudeau have met with Forrest yet on Canadian soil...If my memory serves me correctly....Why is that? Luca of Wyloo can meet with business people in Thunder Bay and First Nations, but he does not have time for Premier Ford, or better yet Prime Minister Trudeau to discuss his company's private intentions and how they fit into Canada's critical minerals agenda...?!!? 

Why the wait? ...and are they...Wyloo and our levels of government, as well as respective First Nations of Matawa, on the same page, or are they perhaps on the pages of some courts ledger....We have this week to find out...Unless that $1.10 per share just happens to show up in your trading account this week or next I guess anything is possible.

TM.

New Message
Please login to post a reply