Becoming a Pure Gold Play Focused on Donlin Gold.

•Donlin Gold, NovaGold's flagship project, successfully passed feasibility and has emerged as perhaps the most important gold development asset in the world today;

Free

The Armageddon Property
BCGold Sells Bulk-Sample Gold for Essential Cashflow
By Kevin Michael Grace

“In this business, you have to have a lot of irons in the fire,” declares BCGold TSXV:BCG President/CEO Brian Fowler. “I joked at the initial stages of BCGold when we acquired Engineer that I always looked at it as our Armageddon property. That is, if the world goes to hell in a hand basket, which it’s well on its way to right now, that I felt strongly even then that we’d be able to somehow produce a product; if we had a mine and mill, we could do that.”

Fowler’s jest is now a reality. The Engineer Mine property comprises 2,200 hectares located 32 kilometres west of Atlin, BC, on the south arm of Tagish Lake. Before it ceased production 70 years ago, it yielded more than 560 kilograms of gold and 278 kilograms of silver. Its grades were high—39 grams per tonne gold and 20 g/t silver—and it is that quality that has now become central to financing BCGold‘s continued operations throughout BC and the Yukon.

Read the rest of this article on BCGold's Yukon and BC plays.

New Message
Please login to post a reply