Welcome To The Nuvo Research HUB On AGORACOM

Pennsaid will take the pain away!

Free

Crunch time

posted on Jul 25, 2009 09:07AM

As we are about to enter the final full week's trading before the anticipated FDA decision, will we blink or remain resolute for the final word? I, like many others, hope for approval but it is out of our hands now. The last couple of days trading consolidation has probably scared off a few but surely after all these years the FDA will do the right thing. As we all know Canada has approved this drug many years ago with no problems that I am aware of since that approval. Why has the FDA taken such a hard-nosed attitude to Pennsaid? Was it political, safety, etc.? We will probably never know.The US partner, Coviden, gives us some small comfort that at least others are looking forward to acceptance by the FDA in a positive manner. I personally will be leaving Canada approx. 7 days before the 5th of August but, even while in Vegas and Phoenix, I will surely be watching and hoping along with many thousands of shareholders for the "right word" on or around Aug. 5th. Here's hoping we all , (except the shorters) will have smiles on our faces when that word is finally received. rj

New Message
Please login to post a reply