Welcome To Safe On The Move / TextOnHold™ / PushForPanic™ / SafeOnTheMove™

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

"I am pleased that, despite the delays we encountered as a result of the recent Superstorm Sandy, our new team is moving forward, additional financing has been secured, and that our unique suite of solutions to the expanding problem of distracted driving, 'TextOnHold(TM)' responsible texting product, and 'PushForPanic(TM)', a personal security application, will soon be introduced to the consumer market."

Other than the financials etc Nov 22, I hang my hat on this last statement.

I emailed Keith 1st part of Dec an article of interest, getting his auto reply to be traveling in the UK and returning Dec 9. My next email, again just an article, received another auto reply of a UK trip, returning Jan 2.

Twice in 30 days a very long trip.for many days each.

Here's my take....my opinion only.

Prior to the Nov 19 update, a PR made mention of the acquisition of Appcident in the UK. http://vimeo.com/18083833

Since we have not seen an 8-K that the deal has closed, is it off the table, or were these 2 trips for the purpose finalizing the deal, plus a bit of pleasure included? Why go there twice in 30 days?

So, what does "soon to be introduced" mean? To the company it means, we are working on it, will do so when it's ready and we hope it's not too long. To us it means, WHERE THE HELL IS IT?

We have no choice but to grin and bare it, or bail from the stock if you can't wait.

New Message
Please login to post a reply