Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Aves the only sense I can make out of it is they don't want anybody to know about it or their partner(s) don't want anyone to know about it, at least until the time is right.

I mean look they don't release news until they absolutely have to. there's tons of information they can put on their web site to advertise and update but they don't want to and you don't see much only what's requirred, especially since the partner has been brought unboard.

You know there must have been great things going on at that GSF conferance, but not a word. Think they'd be shouting the high heavens with what took place.

I think the silence thing and "lets not tell anyone anything more then we have to" started when we first heard about "the partners".

I think Atomic was hired only to get the word out to the big semi companies and the less publized the better.

I think they would like to hold back information and news as much as possible before the Pellegrino report is out. There is a reason why they need that report again.

There is no advantage of "spreading the word" for any partners involved and hence the partners want everything hush hush until all the leg work is done and all of POET's applications proven.

I would not be surprised if offers would be coming immediately after the Pellegrino report.

I think POET will be sold because they will be made an offer they can't refuse. They may want to partner with these big companies and see everything to fruition but like I said everyone has his price no matter what, even me. LOL Personally they can sell or they can lease I'll take whatever produces the biggest finanicial gain, long or short term.

New Message
Please login to post a reply