Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
I take this opportunity to wax philosophically. I can't sleep anyways. What else should I do, my taxes? There is much before us. We conceptualize, plan, devise, theorize. We bark and bite and gnash our teeth. Some look to the heavens while others confirm for themselves through their gods of charts. And yet others read into the commas of NRs and what truths are insinuated by them. There are moments where I feel peoples anxiety in what they write. While others it's hope, or fear that this will all work out in the end. I truly believe the ground on which we stand has been made solid from is sandy beginnings. For those who have been here long enough to remember the feeling of reading that MS3 or earlier were completed, I find myself reflecting on where we were as hopeful investors, to where we are now. I look at the changes in landscape in the last 3 months in particular and pause. How far we have come. This from a lowly investor, a believer in the team who, without their expertise, and this boards fine input, would have remained ignorant to just how close we actually are to realizing a remarkable event. I can only imagine what those on the inside must feel. The anticipation of finally revealing their creation. One that will change the world. We are entering uncharted territory. There are events and discussions we will never know about that will shape how this all unfolds. All I can do it trust that the powers that be, to navigate this vessel well and reach the land of plenty that is within eyesight. Good luck everyone. Although, luck is having less and less of an influence here every day. Sincerely. Derek
New Message
Please login to post a reply