Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Today here in UK an auspicious day has dawned.

The 23rd of April remembers the birth of Shakespear, our greatest bard (Poet), It is also, apart from St George's day, my lovely Granddaughters 3rd Birthday.

My Son has used a lull in his business to learn the black art of trading analysis, his first conclusion was to predicts a significant bounce back in SP I see he was not alone in this prediction on this board. This SP turnround was badly needed to restore my credibility with a dear friend, and rare investor, who bought POET last week at $2.72 using all of his annual ISA allowance on the basis of my enthusiasm (ISA is a British Tax Saving Saving/Investment scheme). I have growing confidence that his trust will be rewarded over the next days.

As a Celt I prefer the runes and shaking the stones this morning I see in the mists of the dawn a dragon emerging from a primeval mire and raising it self high. This of course has nothing to do with PC's Midas predictions yesterday, with the prospect of the chink of coins into POET's coffers, the hints of partnerships deals and the proximity of the official birth of POET on Monday next, let alone the growing world of awareness that something new is making its presence felt in the world of Integrated Circutry.

All this is simply the inevitably of shaking the runes. We and the spirit world all sense that POET is about to live and walk amougnst us.

This is an auspiciaous day.

New Message
Please login to post a reply