Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

About Taylor Rafferty. I learned much if what I now know about investor relations from the 6 years at TR. Another 9 years at Grayling and here I am. Early on in the 000s I helped build TR from 12 employees to over 50.

The partners sold the firm for 15M plus. Bought it back, sold it to a proxy firm who sold it to a hedge fund. The partners retired. Things went awry. In general there isn't an large global integrated PR firm in the world right now that can do IR, PR and Corp. Comm under one roof.

That said the founder bought the firm back and went back to its core IR business. Three of the very small team of employees have been with the firm from the very start

Quite often with agencies its the people that matter. For what its worth SAP has been a client for 19 years and they are not the only client at this small firm who is a 10+ year retainer client of TR. Legally the Company needed to PR the info. The glass door reviews were from when the Company was purchased and had to be part of an integrated communications machine.

Chris

New Message
Please login to post a reply