Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Hi everyone. I would like to put this out there. My memory is lacking these days and I can not recall these companies or their products being compared to POET. I am aware of the common assertion that POET is the only game in town but can someone who knows much more than I, address what these companies have and are developing. Thank you. Major players in the photonics market: Infinera Corporation (U.S.), Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd (China), NeoPhotonics Corporation (U.S.), Alcatel-Lucent S.A. (France), JDS Uniphase Corporation (U.S.), Intel Corporation (U.S.), and Avago Technologies Ltd. (Singapore) among others. There is a massive report on the industry for the low low price of $6650. Thought rather than spend the money on that we could collectively take a stab at these together. I'll post about Infinera Corp. I realize that Intel has been conversed about to death but they are on the list. Thanks all. Derek
New Message
Please login to post a reply