Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Haha, thanks man. Awesome suggestions, Yea it was a tone of work and it seams the work has just started. I agree the more interlinking the better.

The main reason I took the task on was that I found the link on Ajits Wiki leading to the POET Tech wiki ended up on a page that indicated it had been deleted.

I contacted the admin who deleted it and he showed me the page that had been created. I apologised and agreed with him that it should have been deleted as it was only a link to the website. He further explained that Wiki is not a site for marketing or promotions and I told him that is not what I was about. "I was actually all about that at the time"

Any ways. I got the first version up and luckely it had just enough information that the first admin approved it while another admin came swooping in and marked it for quick delete with a note to me giving me the chance to correct the promotional looking Wiki quickly and let him revew it. So I did.

As I got into bulking it up I really took the Wiki theme to hart. It really isnt about Promotion. it needs to be about information, facts and researched data. So using that theme I went about it. I particularaly liked creating the historical section as it was interesting to see the progression of POET. The patents section is interesting in its own right but a little hard to understand. Go ahead try and read all of that Tech wording lol.

Any ways, Your right, it needs more links pointing out and more links pointing in. I went to the GaAs Wiki and looked around. I think it is wise we do not step on too many toes just yet. We have a Wiki its approved and we can begin pointing links out as much as possible. I will see about adding some links in on the Moors law page and GaAs page but I want to be really careful not to come across as some internet marketing boob.

Thanks for the positive feed back. I am still editing it and formating it as I learn more about the Wiki editor. Table of contents and better headings on the way.

New Message
Please login to post a reply