Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

NI 23-103 (I think it's section 7 of the companion regulations) says that pre-execution, they can kill any order they want, as long as they believe it's a "risk".

you just have to spend time convincing them that a large (but not outrageously large) passive non-marketable limit order is indeed a bona fide representation of your trade intent.

then they should more faithfully demonstrate more of their duty to keep it posted to the book (read: they'll go find somebody who's less of a pushover to yank the rug out from under)

even then, nobody could prove they might do it anyway if their back's against the wall (ie, yell "risk" and yank the order with the hiddent agenda to free up the shares so their prop group gets inventory to cover).

my most recent block for example, sits just fine ... until whatdya know, what a coincidence: on the days that we actually see high buy-ins (ie, when PTK gets especially hard to borrow), I have to fight with them at lunchtime to re-post it after they cancel it (in time to beat the 3pm "gotcha" clock, you think?).

can't play the game, defend yourself (and win!) if you don't know the rules enough to understand when your opponents are cheating LOL.

GLAL,

R.

New Message
Please login to post a reply