Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Please hear me out, as I only wish the best for everyone here.

I am not taking this update lightly as for me it marks an extremely disappointing time as I have waited 4+ years and see the share price below where i bought some shares 4 years ago. How does 4 years of effort pass with little improvement to shareholder value across that time?? Sure it dipped to 20 cents and marks a big return for those who bought in then but to see where it was then (as high as 1.81 in 2011) and now, and see the potential of this company is truly disappointing. They have something truly special and have yet to produce a dime from it other than from investors and grants.

The carrot keeps dangling in front of us but keeps getting pulled further and further away. Revenues second half of 2015? There is no guarantee that will happen either as we were told Q1 2015 initially. Actually we were told revenues would come after the completion of our initial 8 milestones. I waited and waited for that time, and instead of revenues we get more and more milestones. This is frustrating for an investor with limited time.

Look at the price projections on this board made during the fall. I will not call any one individual out but the predictions were wild by end of this year and into Q1. We are now half way into Q1 and they have all been wrong. How can people get away with posting these projections along with talk about a $70 club but posts with real concerns get removed on an on going basis? Deals were to be announced with the completion of M7 earlier last year which never happened. Peter told us about revenue as early as end of 2014. Apparently this isn't even close. We were told last year was the year of recognition. When Atomic was hired to promote the company, the board went bonkers excited about the beginning of the promotion and introducing POET to the world! Month after month went by and nothing happened. Now we get a 15 second ad and everyone again thinks its the start of something special. If you don't believe it then you and your opinions are apparently not wanted here. Seems a bit unfair. The EC event last April was the big coming out party! Really? My shares lost up to 70% of their value after that. Everytime an article or interview comes out it is the beginning of something special. It never seems to end, along with the selling. I appreciate the optimism but its done no one any good so far. Its only hurt those that have read this board day after day promising them an experience that never seems to happen.

As many of you know, I showed my impatience a lot in 2012 and 2013 and all I kept hearing on this board was good things are right around the corner continuously - we just need patience. I think 4 years, my shares diluted in half and a measly 30% return as a result of averaging up on this holy grail stock when similar gains were easily achievable by the huge gains made in the TSX and US markets over the last 3 yrs, is patience. I stepped back and let things unfold and toned down over the last 12 months on this board. Another 1.5 years has gone by and very little has changed. Massive potential, but why has no one paid up yet? Even a little? Whats even a few million dollars for a show in confidence for some companies with billions in cash. Why is it so difficult to get any one of hundreds of massive companies to throw some money to develop POET further and ensure they have the money to reach its full potential. A lot of us expected this a few years back already and never happened. Go through old posts if you don't believe me and you'll see.

My real concern for all of us other than personally running out of time: They need to present something to the market ASAP because there will be more warrant overhang coming over the next 6 months which will really bite us shareholders and stimulate the shorts and a suppressed SP will bring about the dreaded reverse split. They are running out of time and I'm tired of reading about the 3rd party foundry and not revealing who it is. They are running out of time very quickly to get us to a point possible to list on the Nasdaq without intervention in way of a reverse split. Look at this (all from June 2015 to September 2015):

Warrants 2,157,348 284,635 0.34 June 8, 2015
Warrants 2,770,044 365,143 0.34 June 22, 2015
Warrants 1,554,000 208,972 0.34 July 31, 2015

Warrants 6,272,087 856,893 0.34 September 7, 2015

Warrants 5,369,000 744,240 0.34 September 13, 2015
Warrants 5,000,000 687,082 0.35 September 27, 2015

You can call me wrong or stupid but look back at the history of concerns from folks like myself, Aves and others, and then look at the promises that were made on this board dating back to its inception and see who has been more accurate to date. I will not target any individuals because thats not what this is for, and despite the poor projections being made here year after year, it seems like most folks here are great people and I wish them well.

Unfortunately for me, I have no choice but to start selling a bit at a time. Reading this board is like sleeping deeply in a wonderful dream, but when you look at the share price, year after year after year, its the same old. Thats reality folks... good luck to those who can wait years still but my dream will likely not be witnessed if we truly need revenues to propel this stock higher which isn't happening for a long time still according to the latest CP update. I hope I'm extremely wrong and the company has something up its sleeve very very soon to put my ongoing concerns to bed.

New Message
Please login to post a reply