Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

When I read the explanation Chris gave for Peter canceling the BNN interview, I was reminded of the last time an event was canceled at the last moment.

Anyone remember the 2014 Canadian Investor Conference in Vancouver, BC on June 1-2, 2014? I was close to being able to attend that one. Their appearance was canceled just a day or two before they were scheduled to attend.

I remember there were similar debates about why they canceled as we've seen regarding the missed BNN interview. At the time, Chris didn't give any direct answers but he did telegraph a reason by saying the only reason they would not attend such an event is if someone very important was stopping by the lab. Just over one month later it was announced that Ajit Manocha was joining the Board of POET Technologies as the Executive Vice Chairman.

Green

New Message
Please login to post a reply