Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I think a few people did pick up on that reason, Eileen, and it certainly fits with the host's "exciting" comment. Was it to meet with apple, maybe, far from impossible, after all, there is a Tony Blevins out there, is there not. And if apple would like to meet, even if it's to tell you how Tony likes his coffee, you're probably gonna drop everything and go. And there are plenty of other very positive reasons to cancel the interview. Now, how the meeting with apple or whoever else went, that's a different story, maybe good, maybe neutral, maybe bad.

It's a long leap from, "I gotta cancel, cuz I gotta see _________ immediately," to, "I saw ______ and, by golly, we got what we wanted -yippee!!"

Certainly, nothing the stock price has done recently would indicate a "yippee" moment actually took place, but apple is known for its stealth, and, apparently, so is POET, so it's not impossible, just somewhat unlikely. Can you imagine what would happen to our share price if just one aaple or POET player leaked info like that out, and the person dissemenating it were at all credible?

If the meeting were with apple or anybody half as important, then, irrespective of the outcome of that meeting (unless it was to tell us honestly and factually our tech is not feasible - and the share price has not shown that, either), it was a good thing. It would confirm interest from parties significant enough that no delay in meeting them would be requested, not even to be on BNN.

New Message
Please login to post a reply