Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
I know you guys want an update, but we've been drinking in celebration since 11:30 am! I have a flight at 6am, will post more tomorrow late night. - I was extremely impressed with the CEO. Class act, articulate, seemed very serious and will be getting down to brass tacks. - COO is the perfect compliment to CEO, very well spoken, enthusiastic and a world class addition. - A Canadian listing was never debated among management, jury is still out, will be discussed in the future. Mike White seems to think they will and IMO would probably be an advocate for it. - VCSEL will be our first milestone/revenu IMO - I have the impression that milestones are on target - Number 1 priority for the new CEO is revenu and I'm positive it will happen in 2015. I have so much more to say but need time to formulate. Overall, very positive, have heard from shareholders who attended past AGMs that it was by far the best one yet. The new team is Fortune 500 material and seemed beyond excited to be working with Dr. Taylor! Ajit is the man as always, calm, cool, collected & confident. Dr. Taylor is already thinking 5 years ahead, doesn't seem bothered by the delays. The sputter tool was miscalibrated. However, this tool isn't being used for regular operation. Geoff gave me a strong impression that they are using the tool in a way that's never been done before, totally uncharted territories. They are now getting the results they wanted. I've never been so confident in the company as today(Jackthebear please sell me your shares). More to come... Be very happy, incredible vibe today at the AGM. The Agoracom boys got me drunk, blame them for the half assed late post. To the AGM crew, I am so happy to have to met you crazy beautiful people. I have a feeling we'll be doing this again very, very soon.
New Message
Please login to post a reply