Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Brightech, I think you're confusing my question about the milestones when I ask if the milestones where still expected at the end of July and Peter corected me and said June?

For that Nasdaq timeline, it's up to new management now. They'll do it when they feel it fits their plan.

It was stated by Peter that POET will go to the Nasdaq when/or if: a deal or investment requires a Nasdaq listing.

Peter also said that a reverse split would never be used to achieve minimum listing requirement, he used the example that if the stock was at 5$, they would do a split to get 10-15$ in order to safe gard the listing qualifications.

My impression: they'll achieve revenue, get the share price at range for listing, maybe do a split, then apply at Nasdaq.

This should not be seen as a bad thing people. Note that we are under new management, they are leading the company, they have their own vision, they will make the decision for what fits in their plan.

They are focusing on revenue, Nasdaq is worthless without revenue or partnership.

In my opinion, we'll have a Nas listing in 2015, no doubt about it.

New Message
Please login to post a reply