Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

PS: I talked to Cris Chu at the AGM extensively, he's a very nice guy and is definitely not an amature. He's done IR for SAP & SAB both have 60 billion dollar marketcaps, along with Boeing and many others. Some things are definitely out of his control, most things are, no doubt.

I going to speculate here, and this is speculation but I have good reason to believe it(I'll leave it at that): POET might have pulled it after this forum propagated it all over the place. I have a feeling we know more than we "should" or that we're spreading info in too much of a broad public view.

This company is very much in stealth mode when it comes to people they talk to. They don't like it when dots are made in public, it's an added hassle, it can scare away companies and they have to re-work the relationship.

I know what your going to say, "but we have comercials!".. yes we have comercials, that's building a brand. You can still build a brand and want to keep your potential clients private. These are very big deals we're after, and we seem to be exeptional in connecting dots.

Like Chris Chu said to me something like, "I've done IR for many companies before POET, and let me tell you this company's shareholders are definitely special"

Just my 2 cents.
That's all I'll say on this topic, not going to start a flame war.

New Message
Please login to post a reply