Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
after the A&M I left with my daughter to travel across the USA. I would recommend this to anyone. It reinforced my faith in the greatness of my country..now to the Agm. The highlight of attending the Agm was meeting attendees who were mostly canadians(poet has 80 per cent ownership by Canadians) . After meeting with many of the attendees I can report that the stockholders I meet were knowledgeable beyond belief. Afte these meetings, I truly felt that many contributors on this board has our back. Now, my impressions of the Agm. I realize many posters have given their accounts of the Agm. Thus, I will try not to cover things that has already been covered. I will try to distinguish between facts, opinions, and outright conjecture. Thus the following is what I came away with. 1. LEADERSHIP As all I am very impressed with the mgt team that Peter and Ajit have assembled and continue to assemble. However, having attended two other Agm meetings I was struck at how far we have come in the verification of Poet's technology that has been achieved. Over the years the nay Sayers on this boar have constantly posed."....no one in the know has verified Poet's technology." These assertions have drastically changed..mall one has to do is look at the caliber of our mgt's think about the technology. Ladies and gentlemen, it can no longer be refuted that Poet has a disruptive technology that is going to change the semiconductor industry(my option). 2. NAZQ. In my opinion the reverse split is a red herring issue, Whether a revers split is irrelevant other than to be used as fodder by day traders to try and scar people.. If this was was a pump and dump stock I might agree a reverse split might be negative. However, with a reputable company like poet I feel a reverse split can only be positive. I do not think mgt wants to do a rs. But to get more eyes on poet there must be more eyes on poet. This cannot occur on the Vulture exchange. There is one constant in reaching thee NAZQ which is to have a stock price at $5 for a period of time. Obviously, mgt must feel that events coming up will raise and maintain the stock price at $5 for the required period. If this does not occur a reverse split will be the only option available. I feel poet has been taking all necessary steps to list. WE MUST GET OFF THE VULTURE EXCHANGE!!!!!!!!! 3. tHINGS THAT CAN PROPELTHE STOCK Revenue is the main thing that will move the stock. I believe that within 90-120 days poet will sign a contract for a "low lying fruit" that will generate revenue. Second the attainment of milestones that should occur shortly. Obviously a major company has requested that these milestones be completed. The completion of these milestones will allow potential customers to compar performance capabilities with that of silicon chips without giving away the secret recipe. Rumor has it that performance standards have already been reache that far exceed the expectations of the scientist. If true, potential customers for the first will be able to view the game changing capabilities of the poet chip compared to silicon chip. 4. APPLE FACTOR Poet has an employee sitting on poet's strategic planning committee. WHY????? It is my opinion that apple is monitoring the progress of poet because they see something that could completely change the landscape of the semiconducvtro industry. Think of Apple's business practices: cunning, secretive, smart, always on the cutting edge of new innovations and the list goes on and on this corporate giant is at the table with poet and our stock remains at cdn $1.50 and U.S. 1.22. All it would take is for one stock guru to point out to the general public of the relationship between classes poet and apple and poet's sock would go crazy!!! I asked Peter at the Agm directly whether poet had a NDA with apple. His answere was he could not comment on the question. Very revealing????? The "Apple effect" is only part of the equation. It is my opinion that other major players are awaiting the milestone completion. Once this is done these corporate giants can start revenue by buying the low hanging fruit like VESEL? CONSLUSION having followed poet for four years iniatlly as an observer but now as a significant shareholder, i have never been more confident. The stock remains at 1.50 yet much of the risk has been removed I feel that 2015 will be the banner year for poet. In closing I would like to express my sincere appreciation to the job that Peter and Ajit have been doing. Peter, especially, should be complimented for his accomplishments while acting as interiumm CEOs. BLUE HORSESHOE LOVES POET
New Message
Please login to post a reply