Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I've read a lot of articles in the last week concerning the current tech bubble, and why many experts think a burst is inevitable.

One rationale is the over-valuation of certain companies, the latest being "Uber" which was recently pegged as a 50 BILLION dollar company. The 16 Billion dollar purchase of WhatsAp by Facebook is another example.

The other factor that market experts warn of is a global financial crisis...which starts with something like, oh, I don't know, a country defaulting on debts.

But can you really lump POET in with all these fat aps? What POET is offering is the means to driving all these Ubers and Pinterests and WhatsAps. This is the first meaningful architectural innovation in a long time...ie the moniker "disruptive".

Anyway, I'm genuining concerned about what's happening in China and Greece. Our markets have been very bloated for a while. But I believe big, recognizable cash and asset flush companies being associated with us will keep POET sheltered from the storm.

New Message
Please login to post a reply