Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

For many of us, I'm sure, although it's been unwritten here, is at what price will these platinum investors get in? In contrast to the rumors about some large company buying a small percentage of POET for a price which would translate to, say, $10 per share, my experience with big time investors is that they don't pay retail.

FJ says it will give a break to the exhausted investors - well, it may, but only if the weak hands are replaced by the platinum hands. I don't know that's what is planned. I would think that these investors may come in via private placements, with new stock being issued.

I am putting this out there because I fear another disappointment of lofty expectations based on what I'm reading here.

Overall, some well known entities taking a position in POET would be great, it would draw much deserved attention to our little company. And they need more money, I've thought that for a long time, but now, based on what they plan on doing, I'm sure they need more. And that's fine, that's how companies like POET are funded, and I look forward to it.

But I don't see platinum investors buying in above the then current share price, and most likely at a slight discount. Again, I'm fine with that, just trying to temper expectations.

New Message
Please login to post a reply