Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
As a sufferer of IFS (Investor Fatigue Syndrome) my question would be; Why does there need to be a road show at all? (At least a now publicized one) It's as if there has been no history with any potential investor, partner, fund company...and yet we have to assume those discussions have taken place for years now. I realize that there's been a regime change since the "revenue in Q4 - 2016 Q1" phase. So why do I get this feeling that we're starting from scratch? To the point where this incredible-solution-to-a-major-problem product that's been in development for 20+ years needs to be hard sold to anyone? It didn't need to be hard sold to us. (Maybe that's our fault) The industry has been begging for a solution to power speed and processing bottlenecks for more than just this past year. OK, maybe what we've long known as a platinum product was only attracting small fry and "tin" level investors...and our new elite executive has the clout to go after the very best money available. But again...what does that say about the last 2 years, in which so many of us put faith and hard earned dollars into this company? I almost wish the roadshow information would have been kept quiet from us. Because if POET is supposedly rolling out in the second half of 2016, shouldn't players already be lined up? I know I know...be patient. As I have been for 4 + years during which time the market has been climbing, right up until now when there are worrying signs.
New Message
Please login to post a reply