Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
This whole discussion on options should be divided into two issues: (1) the fact that management is asking for the options pool to increase, and (2) the fact that options will be granted at the AGM. On the first point, management is asking to increase the number of options it COULD issue. This figure currently stands above 30M. In my opinion I see no need to increase this number. They already purchased two companies with less than that; and they should have more than enough on hand for anything else they expect to achieve in the future. On the second point, part of management compensation for this type of company comes in the form of options. That being said, while as a shareholder I agree that we've been the serious losers as a consequence of this over the years, I would not be opposed to an issuance of options being granted significantly ABOVE current value. If Ajit said only up from here, then put your money where your mouth is and set the strike price much higher to create an incentive. If you can't purchase shares in the open market due to XYZ than show us you believe by setting a proper strike price (at least at where the price stood before you decided to call an ad hoc meeting that crushed momentum). On a last note, while I'm not saying this is the case, I would hope news wasn't purposely being delayed for the benefit of management. My two cents, Sandman
New Message
Please login to post a reply