Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
During the business portion of the meeting it was stated by them that the options were approved by a wide margin via ballots. Therefore there was no vote or discussion of the options because the provision had already passed. Later in the meeting during the question and answer period investors were more focused on the progress with regards to the technology and timelines for deals and NRE's. Please know that we were given the opportunity to ask questions only after the slide presentation and that the time for the questions and answers followed the presentation and related to the information presented at that time. For myself personally, I asked for clarification with regards to the VCSEL and when we would be getting confirmation on that. That was as brave as I was feeling. I can't speak for others there, but knowing that it had already passed, it might have seemed counter productive to bring it up during the Q And A..
New Message
Please login to post a reply