Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Mo, I'm sorry, but you are missing the point Mazan is making. While he has been invested and supportive for six years, this technology has been in development for well over 20 years. I think he is correct in demanding action beyond Denslight and BB stuff. We have been told that the Poet technology - not these companies - is the game changer. We were told this long before these aqusitions. Frankly, the PP was a joke. Killed our investment and any confidence by-standers had in this company. Plus, at 36 cents, I don't believe we have brought on a single so called "platinum" investor thru that brokerage. Take a look at their track record. Dismal.

So all being said, thinrain was bang on with his earlier post on the need for this company to get things done before we run out of cash again. After over eight years with many promises and anticipated breakthroughs, I have a hard time believing much we are told. What keeps me here is what I was told personally by the guys in the lab. Thats what I've got my hat hung on. Its certainly not hung on the statements from management of this company. Unfortunately, they have squandered our trust and it will take a major announcement and solid execution on the VCSEL etc to gain it back. I think this is what the market thinks too.....and why we sit at 36 cents.

New Message
Please login to post a reply