Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Thoughts on Selective Investment & Parallel Development

Dear Lumenge

You have a long memory Sir. 

Whilst I agree that there is a historic aspect to the decine in confidence.  For me I separate the actions of new management SV from that of the old managentmen PC which I  feel is how the company would be viewed by outside observers new to the company.  

My view remains that SV technical performance  has been blighted by unforeseen events; Anadigics and the supply and export issues, causing delays which have been dealt with, but his underlying strategy and execution has moved this company forward.  We appear to be about 6 month behind the 2016 date in the interview. As I mentioned before the delayed MS date may well be to include added IP input from DL and BB brain power. The extended date may also be to satisfy requirements set by customers.  We don't know.  But let's hope this is under promise over perform.

On the basis that the son should not be held guilty of the sins of the father, should we not cut more slack for SV.  For this reason I do not support new management's castigation hence my remarks to Okiedo which he agrees were overstated.  

Currently it's the blind leading the blind with the comms imbargo imposed.  I  take comfort that this is probably because they have worthwhile intelligence to hide.

As ever

Sula

New Message
Please login to post a reply