Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I have not posted for a long time as this POET journey has taken some right and left turns (strategically and reactionary) which has pushed out commercialization, and with MOCVD supply delays that have compounded the delays. All of which are very frustrating and then the financing which was even more frustrating.

For those who were able to get in on the financing and get that deep discount and those very cheap warrants with an incredible 5 year expiration : well you all lucked out there.

From a POET perspective I still remain very optimistic. POET is reasonably financed, have resolved the MOCVD bottleneck on supply and is pursuing parallel paths (which I read as MBE and MOCVD paths).

So I expect / hope to see the VCSEL integration done Q1 / Q2. Then partners will come forward with NRE $, however it remains to be seen if any NRE sponsoring partner will actually allow their corparate name to be announced. Most likely any such announcement would be an anonymous "Partner" announcement whilst the fiscal amount would have to be declared. But we might get both.

Then all the gutt renching will pass.

Denselight should be cashflow positive next quarter. ASTAR ... should be well down the development path.

Until solid news is forthcoming, I'll be away from this board as too many spend way too much time wasting life, trolling through what is 95% nonsensical posts.

I'll see all you longs on the other side.

ST

New Message
Please login to post a reply