Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Hi Folks, just checking in.  

At the moment I have nothing of substance to offer anyone in any discussion about POET. I've allowed myself to become occupied with other things whilst we all wait.

I find it easier to cope with this ridiculously low (and unfortunately, company-endorsed) share price by simply not thinking about it.  When I do think about it, I am impressed with how recent events could form a plausible narrative which is either amazing or horrible for us, with not much of a grey area in between. The silence on anything POET-related, the disbanding of the TRAB, the focus on leaner operations, and the management shuffle could mark a transition to a mode of business where, in the near term, we begin to engage in partnerships and possibly to lend our IP for a fee - this would be amazing!  The same events could also signal a pivot toward growing the Denselight/BB technology - which doesn't excite me at all - in response to as-yet-unreported difficulties optimising and scaling up the POET tech -  horrible!  The company either can't/shouldn't settle the matter (as in scenario #1, competitive edge, etc.) or is unwilling/scared to disclose (as in scenario #2).

And the company either can't/shouldn't settle the matter (as in scenario #1) or is unwilling/scared to disclose setbacks/changes in the outlook (as in scenario #2).

Well, I'm still here, which tells you which way I'm cautiously leaning.  Contrary to what I wrote so many months ago about having to lighten my load share-wise, I actually bought a bit more soon after that capital raise debacle.  It was my full intention to sell these shares for a profit.  Can you guess what happened when I had the chance?  I bet you can - I kept the shares. When will I learn?

The only advice I feel qualified to give at this point is to back away from the keyboard and take a walk whenever the more aggravating aspects of being a POET shareholder start to derange your thought process. This only applies to folks like me who are not planning on walking away anytime soon. If you're mad, chances are you are mainly angry with yourself for missing the chance to profit on POET's highs or on some other stock.  If like me you are waiting for some other buy/sell signal, you are better off waiting calmly for guidance from POET.

Take care, everyone!  I hope to become a regular contributor again one fine day when the company gives us something to talk about.

New Message
Please login to post a reply