Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: LightCounting: Relax, 2017 optical component and module sales will be just fine

Disco, I have no idea if 2018 is too late, I hope not! I agree 100% that Suresh knows the window far better than - I would be throwing darts.  But, it does seem to me that lots and lots of smart and well capitalized folk are after the same result we are, so there's certainly danger lurking. And based upon your posts and links, you may well be in close to the same position as Suresh in defining that window; while you may not be able to divine POET's own timeline as well as Suresh, you have a great feel for potential competitors.

I didn't put a date on what is too late purposely, however, I do fear further and potentially uglier dilution if we don't show some positive trend in sales sometime during 2017.  If the share price can go up to say .65 or .70, and we need money, perhaps it can be bought privately for a little closer to that number, than last fall's number.  And we might be able to do that if a positive revenue trend is in place, but we are not quite to free cash flow.

New Message
Please login to post a reply