POET Technologies Discussion Forum

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

BREAKING NEWS!!!

Namaste Enters Into Non-Binding LOI With CannMart, a Late Stage ACMPR Applicant

• Namaste will purchase all of the issued and outstanding shares in the capital of CannMart, a late stage applicant under the Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations
  • CannMart submitted its application to become a “sales only” licensed producer of medical cannabis

Nlogo

Hub On AGORACOM/ Read Release 

Seemingly intelligent people who make what I can only call irrational statements. There are facts known to us as to why they have been unable to meet past targets regarding POETs development. The latest presentation shows us that they are now able to go through the necessary optimization cycles. And for someone to say they don't care about what POET is developing for longer wavelength markets is not recognizing the significance of the technologies that POET now owns. It suggests that people just don't understand or are ignoring the facts.

What a waste of my time reading this forum on days like today with the exception of some really good posts that provide useful information. We have limited time on this earth. Try to enjoy the time you have.

I am excited about POETs future and this management team and the talented workforce who are assembled in Asia Pacific where investment dollars are still available from government sources.

Have a nice day everyone and try to cheer up.

New Message
Please login to post a reply