POET Technologies Discussion Forum

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

BREAKING NEWS!!!

Namaste Enters Into Non-Binding LOI With CannMart, a Late Stage ACMPR Applicant

• Namaste will purchase all of the issued and outstanding shares in the capital of CannMart, a late stage applicant under the Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations
  • CannMart submitted its application to become a “sales only” licensed producer of medical cannabis

Nlogo

Hub On AGORACOM/ Read Release 

A big thankyou to Trini for sharing and yes I will want my own copy:)

This is an interesting development to finally have detailed information provided on the operation of the DOES.

The DOES has been described as a work of art in the past by Gail Overton. It also becomes more interesting when we consider the IP that POET now owns with the BB Photonics acquisition. POET utilizes the epi layers in very interesting ways where optical layers are also used for electrical contacts. BB Photonics IP/Bill Ring expertise brings dielectric waveguide technology to the POET platform which I believe becomes a natural fit for in plane applications.

The most promising approach is to identify a common layer structure with a common set of metal contacts that may function in the capacity of either the transistor or the laser by a simple rearrangement of how the metal contacts are used to realize different devices.

New Message
Please login to post a reply