Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Jackthebear: the companies silence doesn't suggest anything positive.

It doesn't suggest anything negative either.

Jackthebear: Rainer has stated that he expects news of progress on or before May 1st quarterly report,what if that doesn't come and we only get numbers and more excuses.

I'd say the numbers will be interesting. And by using this term I also don't indend to imply anything positive or negative.

Regarding the POET technology, I am optimistic, because we know that the tech is working in principle and it "just" has to be optimized and turned into a product. This is still a matter of "engineering, it is not innovation, it just takes time, and that’s what we’re working on", as Suresh put it at the THM.

Okay, he also said he was "confident we’ll be able to get there, whether it’s going to be exactly in June or a few weeks here or there", and he was very wrong on that, at least if we assume he meant June 2016.

His view: "And yes I don’t see any challenges other than being focused 100 percent" was clearly too optimistic. Maybe he looked for technological challenges only and overlooked the non-technological ones.

Hopefully these or others obstacles keep to be out of the way, as POET Technologies announced last November!

New Message
Please login to post a reply