Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Unfortunately Market doesn't believe or like POET now

My Opinion: Unfortunately given current and past managements' (3 teams) failure to deliver on prior statements has created a real disconnect between what management has said and what has been delivere (more than well documented in prior posts and yes we have had some good"reasons" for the delays BUT...). This has created a lot of scepticism about the ability to manufacture POET products at the specs and cost such that the market doesn't believe in POET's ability to do what it said. The market will wait for real factual proof points before they invest further (hence low price an low volumes). Stuff like: charge your cell for a week, disrupting industry are statements that are too bold and haven't proven out YET. Also if they are in stealth mode why claim you are going to disrupt industry espeically after the ii-v fiasco - don't attract more attention from your competition. Get your prototypes done and deliver on what you say in the timeline you say - no excuses. Once that happens with POET's technology we will be well on our way. 

This baby is a big chunk of my portfolio - haven't sold any (wished I had a while back) and won't sell. I'm waiting for the good news EVERY morning.

New Message
Please login to post a reply