Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

So you believe it is fine for Aves to be mean to people on this forum like Shash but when someone else is suspicious of a statement made by a new person whether it be misunderstanding or not it is OK for Aves to be the moral compass and to criticize that person? 

I don't think it's right at all for Aves or anyone else to be mean to anyone including Shash or anybody at all. But he wasn't being mean. He was sticking up for someone. It is okay if you want to criticize someone for wrong doing but if they didn't do anything wrong then they shouldn't be criticized. That's all I'm saying. The whole point of my original post was that he doesn't need to be ganged up on. It seems that no matter what he posts there's a way that it'll get twisted into being wrong even when he's sticking up for a new poster. If that was almost anyone else who said that comment I bet nobody would've said anything but because it was Aves well...

if you don't see my side that's fine.  We don't need to waste forum reading space debating about it. Like I said originally I admire the work you put into this forum. I truly do. But I can't agree with bashing Aves when it's undeserved. That is all.

may this week bring good news. Good luck to all.

New Message
Please login to post a reply