Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Dear GHF, 

I was undoubtedly too far out there in my thoughts but perhaps seduced by the negativity here and genuinely, albeit clumsily, trying to think my way through why we have been stuck  in the doldrums for so long even with the light winds of good news, as FJ illustrated, to lift us out.

The sensible conclusion is:

- that massaging the SP by a FCO is simply illegal as you say.  

- that Thomas Mika was badly needed to grip financial matters whilst SV was deeply focussed on his forte of  dealing with tech problems. I certainly feel SV missed a trick or two regarding th PO. 

- Thomas Mika is a dark blue according to Disco's catagories.   Which has the entirely different meaning in the UK of having rowed for Oxford.

Finally, I withdraw my case to enjoy what remains of the 'May Day' Bank holiday with my family including DNWL who remains content that POET and PTK are on a good path to good fortune.

Sula

New Message
Please login to post a reply