Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Oz4m2,

Over the weekend I had time to both read carefully and think over John Lau’s article, which you posted back on Sep 18, 2018.  A straight forward read; made understandable the highly complex—the illustrations were great.  I really appreciated your posting, it offered additional perspective relative to Poet’s interposer solution.  TMI

MCM, SiP, SoC - Mr. John Lau shooting straight

Mr. John Lau
"Multichip module (MCM),  system-in-package (SiP), system-on-chip (SoC), and heterogeneous integration are all important semiconductor packaging technologies. They deserve to have, at the very least, a book written about them. However, herein I would like to give these technologies very simple descriptions. if you don’t mind."

7 August 2017, 3D InCites Mag - MCM, SiP, SoC, and Heterogeneous Integration Defined and Explained by Mr. John Lau
https://www.3dincites.com/2017/08/mcm-sip-soc-and-heterogeneous-integration-defined-and-explained/

New Message
Please login to post a reply